Re: PLAN: DONE [Please read]. Now your turn :-)

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: PLAN: DONE [Please read]. Now your turn :-)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:50:15 +0200

Christian Hopp wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

I'll start instead to get philosophical about Martin's language
proposal. (If you boile down the proposal to the bottom it's more or
less about setting and reusing methods and some syntax changes, all in
all it does not look to bad. Maybe we will even have time to look at
other statements as well, as we probably should do :)

Ps. Please ask if anything is unclear about the new event handling code!

I hope that everything is clear.  But as I understood it, it is nothing
else but putting all the "case CHECK_.*"  in "check_.*" functions.

I can have a sync ready this afternoon.  So please don't do anyone
else a sync!  And I also gonna put the check_[dev,dir,file] in
appropriate functions.

Thanks :)

Martin