Re: Proposal: testing

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: Proposal: testing
Date: 14 Aug 2003 18:30:19 -0700

That's what I'm thinking.

I'd like a three process monitrc file (so we can have dependancy).

I propose:

apache (on non default port)
sshd (on non default port)

some other process that is easy to set up.

Once we nail down the processes, I'll take a stab at the monitrc file,
and try to add all the features.

On another note, I think for 4.x we can consolidate the
process/sysdep_*.c files into a single file. In the process of fixing
the FreeBSD/OpenBSD files, I've run into a lot of stuff that I think can
be commonized, if the right interfaces are used. (as a matter of fact,
OpenBSD, FreeBSD 5 and RH 9 kind of force you to use these interfaces
anyway...)

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 9       http://www.trs80.net