Re: Include file support

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: Include file support
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:08:40 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Christian Hopp wrote:
> >
> >> This patch is just for testing.  There are still limitations...
> >>   - no quoting
> >>   - thus no spaces or other weird stuff
> >
> > It was easier then I have thought...
> >

> > include globpattern
> > include "globpattern"
> > include 'globpattern'
> >
> > ...are allowed with the newest patch.
>
> This looks like the right way to go about solving include. Nice! and
> the globbing is cool! Unfortunately I have flex version 2.5.4, in this
> version yypop_buffer_state() and yypush_buffer_state() (etc) are not
> available. Looking at the flex doc, it seems that some support are
> available.
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/flex/manual/html_mono/flex.html#SEC12
> Do you think that it would be possible to fall back to the functions
> described there?

Done... as soon an autoconf features an easy test for that flex
feature we are also able to switch to yypush_buffer_state if
available.

> It may be a bit harsh to require that the latest version of flex is
> installed.

(-:

New version is attached.

Good night,

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113