Re: Large-file support

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Large-file support
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:51:29 +0200

On 25. jun. 2006, at 07.12, Will Bryant wrote:

I've been having problems with monit claiming that my log files don't
exist whenever they're over 2GB in size. This is because monit is using the traditional stat/seek variants without enabling large-file support.

Please find attached a patch against CVS HEAD that I've drafted to fix
this.

Patch added as is[1], after Martin pointed out that we already use long long in monit with no complaints :-) Thank you very much for the patch which should prove to be useful. Contributor lists updated.

1. Please disregard my previous mail about patch changes.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255