[monit-dev] Adding a new keyword for a protocol test

From: Pierrick
Subject: [monit-dev] Adding a new keyword for a protocol test
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 02:18:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new test for SIP, and, in order to make a useful
test, I need to change the receiver uri.
So, I have add a new keyword (touri), paired with corresponding tokens on
p.y and l.l :

l.l

touri             { return TOURI; }

p.y

%token <string> TOURI

In order to complete my work, I also create a function, wich is based on the
behavior for REQUEST :

touri           : /* EMPTY */
                | TOURI STRING {
                    DEBUG("to uri\n");
                    verifyToUri(&portset, $2);
                    FREE($2);
                  }

static void verifyToUri(Port_T port, char * touri) {

  ASSERT(touri);

  char * to = port->touri;

  if (to == NULL) {
    NEW(to);
    port->touri = to;
  }

  if (touri != NULL) {
    to=xstrdup(touri);
  }
}

But, when I try ./monit -v validate, my only result is :
/etc/monit/ser.rc:7: Error: syntax error 'touri'

Can anyone give me some clues on "how to add keyword" please.