monit 4.3 question

From: 平震宇
Subject: monit 4.3 question
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:11:36 +0800

Dear Sir:

The following configure file can work in  monit4.1 but can not work monit4.3

outgate npssv update is the my program. if the programm not run ,I use monit
start the program

monit -d 10
configure file: /etc/monitrc
   set daemon  120

  check process outgate with pidfile /opt/nps/pid/outgate.pid
    start program = "/opt/nps/bin/outgate"

  check process npssv with pidfile /opt/nps/pid/npssv.pid
    start program = "/opt/nps/bin/npssv"

  check process update with pidfile /opt/nps/pid/update.pid
    start program = "/opt/nps/bin/update pktgate"