monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Is there more we need to package?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Is there more we need to package?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:15:51 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

I'm wondering, is there more we really should package?  Of the top of
my head, I'd say usher is a clear candidate, as it seems to have
reached a level of maturity and has functionality that many desire.
I've my mind set on trying to package it, but I was wondering if there
are others I don't see.

About usher, my thoughts is to package it alone, and to have a second
package, let's say we'd call it monotone-server-usher, that could be
set up to serve a number of databases...  I guess
monotone-server-usher would naturally conflict with monotone-server...

Anyhow, your thoughts?

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/