monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Usher and monotone-server

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Usher and monotone-server
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:49:17 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:41:57 +0100, Ludovic Brenta
<address@hidden> said:

ludovic> * aptitude purge monotone-server
ludovic>
ludovic> Here the sysadmin presumably wants to delete the database; we
ludovic> must do that only after the sysamin confirms, of course.  I
ludovic> believe this is the current state of the package (though I've
ludovic> never purged a monotone-server package before, so I don't
ludovic> know for sure).

I had a dummy installation on my laptop, so I tried.  No questions
were asked.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/