[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:05:10 -0500

Peter Simons wrote:

Everything else works fine, it's just those 'ls' commands
that don't seem to do anything. Any idea what might cause
this, anybody?

well, I could imagine a few things going wrong, but it might help to trace in more detail. try strace perhaps? or .. could you perhaps give some details on the type of host you're running on, permissions in this directory, etc?

I don't really know what else to recommend. it's a pretty plain command which works on my end. same output up as you get, but followed by a bunch of .o, ~, .Po, etc. files.

P. S.: Graydon, in monotone's own repository, should
"config.h.in" really be a file that is tracked by monotone?

oh, perhaps not. I don't really know. tromey: what's the usual convention for these things?

-graydon