[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:19:26 -0500

Peter Simons wrote:

Works. Thanks a lot!

phew. you were spookin' me out there.

One minor change request: IMHO monotone should not include
_ignored_ files in the "ls unknown" output.

oh, yeah, I think there's already a bug on this (though savannah won't let me check yet) but it's easy to change. I've fixed this now, posted to my depot.

Oh, and it would be nice, if it were possible to configure
the files to-be-ignored on a per repository / per branch
basis.

yeah, another long-standing minor feature req. in the spirit of apology for this terrible bug I burdened you with finding, I've added per-working-copy rcfiles too. so you can put extra hooks in MT/.monotonerc and they'll override those found in ~/.monotonerc.

they're both disabled with the --norc command line flag, atm. if we need more resolution on turning off just one or another, well.. I'll wait and see if anyone cares enough to ask :)

-graydon