[Monotone-devel] Re: polyton[ey]

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: polyton[ey]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 23:58:33 -0400

Derek Scherger wrote:

I read some of the older archived emails and noticed something by njs' called polyton[ey] (sp?) Is this an alternative (to xvcg) graphical tree viewew? Is it still available? I'd be interested to see it if it is.

I have a version of it on my disk here; I also have a somewhat different work-in-progress wxpython GUI (with a more MVC-ish internal structure) for monotone in general. I haven't got very far with it, but if you nag me enough over it I'll commit these things to a net.venge.monotone.gui branch and you can have a stab at them.

(curious: show of hands, how many people here would really like a GUI?)

-graydon