Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: polyton[ey]

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: polyton[ey]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:24:02 -0700

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 11:58:33PM -0400, graydon hoare wrote:
> (curious: show of hands, how many people here would really like a GUI?)

Me, me!  Big surprise, considering I, err, wrote one.

All I really want is tree browsing, but that's incredibly useful;
being able to _see_ the shape of your history is huge, especially with
monotone's tangled graphs.

"...All of this suggests that if we wished to find a modern-day model
for British and American speech of the late eighteenth century, we could
probably do no better than Yosemite Sam."