[Monotone-devel] release of 0.13 ?

From: Nico -telmich- Schottelius
Subject: [Monotone-devel] release of 0.13 ?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:05:10 +0200

Dear list, dear Graydon,

I am currently trying to move gpm's main tree to use
monotone. As the 0.12 release is incompatible with monotone's
current monotone-monotone tree (hopefully anybody can follow) and
I will continue to work with the monotone-monotone tree I would
like to ask you when you'll release 0.13 with the latest
changes?

Nico

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
pgp: 8D0E E27A          | Nico Schottelius