[Monotone-devel] Re: release of 0.13 ?

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: release of 0.13 ?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:11:37 -0400

Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:
Dear list, dear Graydon,

I am currently trying to move gpm's main tree to use
monotone. As the 0.12 release is incompatible with monotone's
current monotone-monotone tree (hopefully anybody can follow) and I will continue to work with the monotone-monotone tree I would
like to ask you when you'll release 0.13 with the latest
changes?

this week, like at-or-before saturday. more likely thursday.

I'm really sorry for this situation; it's the worst possible combination of releases to have a field release with an incompatible public repository. I want to repair it soon, I just need to tie up loose ends and put aside an evening to make the various builds.

-graydon