Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone-viz, bash completion and a small bug i

From: Olivier Andrieu
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone-viz, bash completion and a small bug in 0.14
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 23:17:54 +0200 (CEST)

 Bruce Stephens [Sat, 07 Aug 2004]:
 > Olivier Andrieu <address@hidden> writes:
 >
 > [...]
 >
 > > Yes, there's a configuration file for specifying the colors of the
 > > nodes. The syntax is explained in the README:
 > > http://oandrieu.nerim.net/monotone-viz/README
 >
 > Sure, I noticed that.  However, it's not the colour, it's the size
 > that seems wrong: all of the hashes are too long to fit in the
 > boxes.

Like a couple pixels too long, or way too long ? It works OK for me,
but yes, I picked the font description (Monospace 8) by trial and
errors ; as you said, it's dot that computes the size but it's GTK
that does the actual rendering.

Maybe it is an issue with screen resolution or something like that ?
I'll add something in the configuration file so that the font can be
specified.

--
   Olivir