Re: [Monotone-devel] passphrase option

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] passphrase option
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:58:31 -0600

Carlos Hespanhol wrote:
I really need a passphrase option like --passphrase=<passphrase> to automate the use of monotone.

Is there some reason you can't use the lua hook function get_passphrase(key_id) to do what you want? See the hook reference section of the manual for more details on how this works.

I'd like to know if somebody could add this option or give some directions on how to do.
I need directions also on how to build a windows executable.

Sorry, I can't help you on this one although I am curious as to what is
involved.

--
Cheers,
Derek