Re: [Monotone-devel] Log message file (MT/log) patch

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Log message file (MT/log) patch
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:29:59 +0100

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

I think I'd prefer to have the user_log_message go _first_ in the
file?  Maybe I'm weird, but I usually write my message above the "MT:"
stuff, since that's where my cursor starts.  Anyone else have a
preference here?

I'd prefer first, for the same reason. I'm generally scrolling through a diff of my changes in another window while writing the message, so the MT: lines are just ignoreable fluff for me.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.