[Monotone-devel] Getting a diff for the first commit in a branch?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Getting a diff for the first commit in a branch?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:11:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

What would be the best way to get a diff between, eh, nothing and the
first commit?

The reason I ask is that I'm almost done with my notifier script (soon
to appear in the contrib directory), and the first commit is the
crucial one that I haven't quite figured out how to display...  Could
it be that I need to synthesise it?  I'm not sure I like to do that
kind of ugly hack...

Cheers,
Richard

-----