[Monotone-devel] Re: collections are gone; netsync version bumped

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: collections are gone; netsync version bumped
Date: 01 Jun 2005 17:32:07 +0200

Timothy Brownawell writes:

 > You keep an old version around until the server is
 > updated.

Alright.

Is there any chance of getting support for "not" matches? So
that I could synchronize all to.cryp.* branches _except_
to.cryp.foobar by specifying something like this:

  !^to\.cryp\.foobar$
  ^to\.cryp.*"

I know about [^...] in regular expressions, but that's not
quite the same.

I'm not certain whether I'd really _need_ that feature, but
since I intend to abuse Netsync to get rid of branches I
don't want any longer, I guess that it would be useful.

Peter