Re: [Monotone-devel] support required

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] support required
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:51:00 +0200

Hi,

Project Trainees(Embedded/Harita) wrote:
While building monotone I struck with step 2 and step 3. Here in step 2 i created an empty configure file and run options under that. Now, in step 3, when i type "make" it is giving error like "No target specified and makefile is not found".

What operating system are you building for? Exactly what commands did you execute?

Is there any easy way to install monotone ?. Please mail me as soon as possible.

There are downloadable versions for many operating systems to be found at http://venge.net/monotone

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.