[Monotone-devel] monotone disapprove does not give correct branch cert

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone disapprove does not give correct branch cert
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:52:27 +0200

In our repository we have a few revisions with no branch certificate.
It seems that they are caused by using

monotone disapprove REVISION

AFAICT monotone disapprove tries to figure out the branch
from the current working directory and uses that branch
to certify the disapprove node.
If the command is given outside any working tree it
does not give any branch certificate to the disapprove node.

Wim Oudshoorn.