[Monotone-devel] Disapprove command takes branch of current working dire

From: Tom Koelman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Disapprove command takes branch of current working directory
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:26:52 +0200

Hi,

I discovered that the disapprove command has some unusual semantics.

I didn't expect that the directory from which I gave the disapprove
command would matter. However the resulting revision got a branch
certificate of the branch that was current to the working directory I
gave the disapprove command from. Which, in this case, had nothing to
do with the branch of the revision that the new revision disapproved.

In short, this led to this tree:

rev. a
branch A

rev. b
branch B

while I expected

rev. a
branch A

rev. b
branch A

or even

rev. a
branch A

rev. b
branch nil

I think this should be filed as a bug somewhere.

Regards,
Tom Koelman