[Monotone-devel] Re: another sort of interoperation...

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: another sort of interoperation...
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:20:32 -0800

Christof Petig wrote:

P3S: Expect me to _try_ to get some automate extensions into monotone to
use with cvssync. And expect me to ask again for integrating the
non-blocking-pipe-abstraction (win32) from nvm.cvssync.win32 .

I have every intention of trying to get this working. At the moment, when I run the nonblocking pipe on win32, it crashes. I cannot debug this under cygwin. I have been working over the past month to try to get it building under vc8 so that I can use a proper win32 debugger, but it has been slow going.

-graydon