[Monotone-devel] Re: another sort of interoperation...

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: another sort of interoperation...
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:12:34 -0800

Christof Petig wrote:

Oh, sorry. Since I'm used to gdb and mingw, I might as well look after
the crash (especially since I wrote the code the first time). If this
bug really bothers you tell me, otherwise I will postpone this effort to
the point I have an infrastructure for a standalone cvssync (and
actually a case to test).

It's blocking a feature which I consider very important; I've wanted to be using your SSH code for probably a year or more now, and I really think it will help a number of use-cases (independent of the CVS-sync functionality).

I would have given it more time, but there are dozens of high-priority items on my list, so I only come back around to it every couple months. If you could massage it into working on win32, I'd greatly appreciate it.

-graydon