Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: lots of new certificates?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: lots of new certificates?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:36:24 -0800

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 09:54:38AM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Timothy Brownawell wrote:
> > A number of old revisions now have two sets of certs, one by
> > address@hidden (the certs you already had) and one by
> > address@hidden (the new certs).
> Ah ok, I feared it was some kind of bug in which the certs didn't
> "match" no more and were re-doundloaded ;-)
>
> BTW: isn't there a functionality like "dropping many certs based on a
> pattern matching"?
> (well, thinking about it, I think it does, it's called something like:
> mtn db execute 'DELETE FROM <certs> WHERE <match>')

Yeah, we're working out exactly what happened and how to get rid of
them on IRC right now, I'll post a recipe once finished...

(I think only you, me, and the two Matt's actually got the certs?)

Civil rights were not compatible with European unification. But I'm much
happier now that all our strawberries are the same size.   -- dark