Re: buildbot status (was Re: [Monotone-devel] Release)

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: buildbot status (was Re: [Monotone-devel] Release)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:57:10 +0100

On Tuesday 27 February 2007, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> (Same offer for anyone who makes the nightly coverage tracking stuff
> start working again; some changes in upstream matplotlib broke it a
> while back, and I haven't had time to get it running again since...
> the code is pretty straightforward and can be grabbed with
>   mtn pull venge.net org.vorpus.monotone-cov*
> .)

Without having looked very deeply into that code, the tracking stuff at least
run without error here (and produced some graphs each having a single data
point :) ) after I applied the attached patch to matplotlib 0.90.0. The patch
was 'plucked' from their SVN mainline, and so will probably be contained in
the next version.

- Thomas

--
Thomas Moschny  <address@hidden>