Re: [Monotone-devel] Summer of Code 2007

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summer of Code 2007
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:58:02 +0100

Nathaniel Smith schrieb:
> We need to send them an application by March 12, and there's a bunch
> of stuff needed for it:
>   http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60303&topic=10727

A long list, but probably helpful for us as well, like "What is your
plan for dealing with disappearing students?" and such should make us
better prepared for such cases.

> In particular:
>   -- Is anyone up to being backup administrator (in case I get eaten
>      by a grue)?

I could do that, but I guess Richard would be more suitable.

>   -- Who is willing to be a mentor?  This basically means helping read
>      student apps and potentially being a main point of contact for a
>      student.  (It also means you can't apply as a student.)

Is it possible to add tangent projects here as well? Guitone could need
a graph view... =)
Anyways, even if not I could probably mentor stuff like automation
extensions.

Thomas.

--
ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 | http://www.thomaskeller.biz