Re: [mtteam-devel] [Monotone-devel] Summer of Code 2007

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: Re: [mtteam-devel] [Monotone-devel] Summer of Code 2007
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:28:11 +0100

Jon Bright wrote:
Hi,

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

That's a very good question -- we have a few associated projects
(at least guitone, mtteam, perhaps botan/ajisai if we are serious
about switching to SSL) that might have good sized projects for SoC,
and could benefit from the help.

I'd be happy to do mentoring for mtteam stuff. Ulf might also be able to help, Ulf?

Sure, as far as my time allows.

The problem I see with mtteam is that given its current state, there's probably no self-enclosed project. The only project we really have is "get basic functionality working nicely". I don't know if this is too large/undefined/hand-wavy for an SoC project (the last SoC attempt at this was what ended up pushing me to make mtteam :-)

I see the same problem. :(

Cheers,

-- Ulf