[Monotone-devel] Help: "mtn: network error: failed to connect: connectti

From: mailofzxf
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Help: "mtn: network error: failed to connect: connecttion timed out"
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:29:45 +0800

Hi, all, I am a newbie to monotone and am confused with an error.

My Linux is Fedora Core 6. My monotone version is 0.32.

SeLinux is disabled and iptables is cleared by "iptables -F". I can download  OE.mtn  by "wget http://openembedded.org/snapshots/OE.mtn.bz2"

(my PC resides behind a proxy and file 'wgetrc' is modified to get the proxy)

When I issue:
    "mtn --db=OE.mtn pull monotone.openembedded.org  org.openembedded.dev", I always get following error message:

    "mtn: network error: failed to connect: connecttion timed out"

Anyone could help me? Do I need to tell mtn to use my proxy? How?

--
Best regards

大小单双 机会重重 10分钟就开奖 立即返奖( http://ad4.sina.com.cn/sina/limeng3/mail_zhuiyu/2007/mail_zhuiyu_20070312.html )

注册新浪2G免费邮箱( http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html