Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [monotone wiki] Ände rung von "SelfHostingInfo"

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [monotone wiki] Ände rung von "SelfHostingInfo" von 89.137.171.114
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:06:23 -0700

On 6/4/07, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:
This is getting very, very stupid. Could we please just disable
anonymous edits for this page / all pages?

I heartily agree. We're not getting this pagenot spammed but made
unusable once or twice a day with a random wikiword involving
Category. I have no idea why anyone would want do do such a thing...

Please just make the wiki or this page only editable by registered users.

--
Justin Patrin