[Monotone-devel] Re: Translated monotone on Win32

From: Henry Nestler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Translated monotone on Win32
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:49:37 +0200

Matthew Gregan wrote:
As well as uploading the official 0.35 installer for Win32 to monotone.ca,
I've uploaded a 0.36pre installer that includes changes required to make
translations work.

If anybody has a Windows box and some time test this out, it's available at
monotone.ca[0].  It should be quite safe to test (assuming 0,35 works for
you already), because the changes are against t:monotone-0.35 and don't
include any other post-0.35 changes from mainline.

[0] http://monotone.ca/downloads/0.35/monotone-0.36pre-setup.exe

Ok, it's working. Have installed the [0], used my old 0.35 database, and Monotone speaks German with me now. No problems found.

Henry.