[Monotone-devel] Bug? I suspect a filename "?" is not being ignored by m

From: Welland, Matthew R
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Bug? I suspect a filename "?" is not being ignored by mtn.
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:33:36 -0700

I am importing some legacy stuff and it has a directory "?" which is breaking monotone. Admittedly "?" is a very bad name for a directory but monotone could handle it a little more gracefully.

mtn: fatal: std::logic_error: paths.cc:307: invariant 'I(is_valid_internal(data()))' violated

mtn: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.

mtn: please send this error message, the output of 'mtn --full-version',

mtn: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden

mtn: wrote debugging log to /tmp/mrwellan/rcs2mtn/com.intel.an.central_inputs/_MTN/debug

mtn: if reporting a bug, please include this file