Re: [Monotone-devel] some observations about roster node IDs

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] some observations about roster node IDs
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:52:43 -0600

Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Data sets and/or crazy shell one-liners to extract them from your very
> own database on request.  Be warned that they get huge; the data set
> corresponding to 'all.png' has 12 billion records!

I'd be interested in the crazy one-liners... I'm sure they'd be
interesting in their own right.

I'd also be interested in what you are doing in terms of profiling. I
suspect that my use of raw gprof and oprofile output is rather primitive
but never seem to find time to improve on it. Any chance you would like
to write up a quick summary of what you're doing and stick it in
notes/README.profiling or somewhere. Then anyone else who has other
ideas has somewhere to add them. ;)

Thanks,
Derek