Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:49:41 +0200

Richard Levitte schrieb:
> Another question is, do we want slaves to work on both the release
> branch and the main trunk, AND ARE THE SLAVE BUILD ADMINS OK WITH
> THAT?

Can one and the same slave build two different branches? How are
revisions supposed to be distinguished from these branches?

In any case, go ahead. I'm ok with it for the suse build slave.

Thomas.

--
only dead fish swim with the stream: http://thomaskeller.biz/blog
Am Anfang war das Wort: http://www.schäuble-muss-weg.de