Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:00:18 +0200

Hi,

Patrick Georgi wrote:
At least on Solaris I use it daily and without serious issues.
Notice, that the Solaris build is mostly broken because of one corner case in mtn clone, which doesn't look too serious.

Eh.. yeah, this is probably more what I should have said. I didn't hear anyone complaining about monotone not working on Solaris, which can be for two reasons: either nobody uses it or it mostly works. I'm glad to hear that the second is how it is. :-)

As a user of the Solaris build, I have no objections with this failing test case to be ignored for this release (and be fixed eventually).

Good, thanks for your feedback.

Can you run the testsuite on your solaris machine, too? Does the same test fail?

Regards

Markus