Re: [Monotone-devel] Suspend certs...

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Suspend certs...
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:44:26 +1000

On 10/08/2007, at 11:13 PM, William Uther wrote:

As I threatened a while ago :), I've just merged the suspend- certs branch into trunk. I've also used the my first real suspend cert, in the suspend-certs branch to close off a micro-branch that I didn't like.

Just a quick note. This may affect the speed of some operations. It would be good if people reported any change after the merge that affects them.

In particular, mtn ls branches is a fair bit slower now. It would be much better if it were incremental, then it wouldn't seem quite so bad.

Be well,

Will      :-}