Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: OpenEmbedded looking to jump ship

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: OpenEmbedded looking to jump ship
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 11:10:14 +0200

Hi,

Thomas Keller wrote:
On the summit we talked about a way to let the server block clients (f.e. through a lua hook) which do not fulfil certain version criteria. This would, however, need a change deep inside netsync, because mtn does not exchange these data. It would not change much for the current problem with suspend certs, but for similar changes in the future.

Would people find such a feature useful?

Yeah, that would make sense, IMO. I'd certainly keep it in mind for nuskool. I don't think it's worth a netsync flag day.

Markus