Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [RFC] mtn to git conversion script

From: Felipe Contreras
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [RFC] mtn to git conversion script
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:03:29 +0300

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Anand Kumria <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Felipe,
>
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 03:45:11 +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>

>> Anyway, very nice tool. It's going much faster (1h) compared to before
>> (1 day).
>
> Will you be submitting this as something for/to contrib?

Yes, that's the plan.

However, I still don't have something that creates an exact clone with
fast-import.

Also, I'm trying different ways to see what would be most efficient.
Right now it's a combination of Ruby + C, but once I get it working
I'll post it to the OE mailing lists to see if it works fine for them
too.

Once the design is good enough I might move everything to C.

Best regards.

--
Felipe Contreras