Re: [Monotone-devel] Mini Summit 2009

From: Matthew Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Mini Summit 2009
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:31:59 -0600

Markus Wanner wrote:

[...]

Hi,

I am here now, and I will be here for the rest of the evening and tomorrow after noon (America, South East (CDT)).

I am willing to lend a hand to help anyone who needs it (testing, coding, whatever). Personally, I am interested in working on some of the quickie tasks on the wiki and some other things, specifically.

 * a mtn rename --guess command, or mtn rename --missing
 * mtn detach and mtn attach
* concurrent access to a single database (not sure what is involved with this one, so I will need your help).

I am 'man' in IRC (and matthew_i as well when I am at work).

--
Matthew Nicholson
matt-land.com