Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.stripped on Win32 MinGW; testing

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.stripped on Win32 MinGW; testing
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:45:40 -0500

Stephen Leake <address@hidden> writes:

> nvm.stripped has now run all tests on MinGW; only two fail:
>
> automate_lua
> empty_environment
>
> I'll see if I can figure out why.

Now I'm getting errors about "libintl-11.dll not found". Indeed, I
don't have that dll. Yet most of the test suite works!

I vaguely remember discussing a similar issue a while ago. libintl is
apparently  part of gettext, but I don't see where the dependency is
generated, nor where to get a newer libintl.

I'm using gettext 0.16.1; there is a gettext 0.17; I'll try that ...
nope; it builds libintl-8.

Any ideas?

--
-- Stephe