Re: [Monotone-devel] gcc warnings

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] gcc warnings
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:31:42 -0800

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Thomas Moschny <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> No warning with that test case.
>>
>> What compiler flags did you use?  You need at least -O2 -Wall I think...
>
> - -Wall -W -O2 -g

Drat.  I guess it needs to be a little more complicated.

Debian hasn't put out gcc4.4-to-be packages yet and I really shouldn't
be spending time on this anyway.  I don't suppose you have time to try
to cut migrate_ancestry.cc down to a short test case?  I'm pretty sure
this is either a gcc bug or a libstdc++ bug.

zw