Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] monotone 0.43 released

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] monotone 0.43 released
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:26:25 +0100

2009/3/23 Thomas Keller <address@hidden>:

> Hi fellows!
>
> A new version was released today with these changes:
>
>  * monotone no longer bundles several required 3rd party libraries;
>    this not only makes our life easier but was often requested by
>    distributions.
>  * monotone can now be configured to use forward deltas which speeds
>    netsync servers quite a lot.
>  * the speed of mtn log has been improved tremendously and new useful
>    selectors became available there.
>  * monotone can now export its databases into git's fast-import format
>    (hey, but that doesn't mean you guys should now all switch to git ;)
>  * tons of bugfixes...

Good news. Thanks, and keep up good work.

One note from me: last few versions i've build&uploaded win32
installers. Now i'm out of time and resources so I don't know when i
will find spare time to build win32 version.

Please anyone take note of this and build&upload win32 installer.

Best regards,
--
Zbigniew Zagórski
/ software developer / geek / http://zbigg.blogspot.com /