[Monotone-devel] Savannah bug notifications

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Savannah bug notifications
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:56:57 +0100

Hi all!

To draw a bigger attention to entered bugs and comments on Savannah I
decided to setup address@hidden as notification address.

While this should not load much additional traffic on this list, you can
of course persuade me that you want these things f.e. on a separate
mailing list in the future. Right now however I think this defeats the
purpose of getting the crowd informed, since only very few people would
subscribe to this list anyways.

Last but not least, feel free to work on any item on the tracker, may it
be an existing or a new one :)

Thomas.