[Monotone-devel] Re: Problems with the tutorial

From: Gary
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems with the tutorial
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:40:46 +0100

Hi Lapo and list,

It gets worse.

I just upgraded:

$ cygcheck -c monotone
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version        Status
monotone             0.46-1         OK

and tried to use the instructions at
http://www.monotone.ca/wiki/SelfHostingInfo/ to get the source:

address@hidden ~/src/monotone
$ mtn --db=mtn.db db init

address@hidden ~/src/monotone
$ mtn --db=mtn.db pull monotone.ca "net.venge.monotone*"
mtn: setting default server to monotone.ca
mtn: setting default branch include pattern to 'net.venge.monotone*'
mtn: setting default branch exclude pattern to ''
mtn: doing anonymous pull; use -kKEYNAME if you need authentication
mtn: connecting to monotone.ca
mtn: first time connecting to server monotone.ca
mtn: I'll assume it's really them, but you might want to double-check
mtn: their key's fingerprint: 3e6f5225bc2fffacbc20c9de37ff2dae1e20892e
mtn: warning: recoverable 'system' error while processing peer monotone.ca: 'er\
ror: sqlite error: SQL logic error or missing database'
mtn: error: processing failure while talking to peer monotone.ca, disconnecting

*sob*

WTH. Surely I can't have got anything wrong in that short sequence of
commands? Lapo, would the results of cygcheck -s -v -r help you?