Re: [Monotone-devel] Problems with the tutorial

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Problems with the tutorial
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:30:48 -0500

Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure why the SQL update on next_roster_node_number should fail -
> given the fact that a previous INSERT worked - Stephe, Lapo, could you
> please have a look at it? I'm clueless...

This does look very odd.

I just ran thru the tutorial using Cygwin mtn 0.45, and this commit
worked fine.

What version of Windows do you have, Gary? I'm on XP.

Does the Windows native version work for you?

I know this may be a work around, but I normally use the Windows
native version for workspace stuff, and only use the Cygwin version
for sync via ssh: or file: to a USB drive.

--
-- Stephe