monotone-users

[Monotone-users] Distinguishing between deleted files and deleted direct

From: Derrick Moser
Subject: [Monotone-users] Distinguishing between deleted files and deleted directories.
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:05:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.  I am trying to get a summary of the changes made to files in a given revision.  I can get most of the information I need by running the "mtn automate get_revision <revision>" command.  However, the output of that command does not distinguish between deleted files and deleted directories.  How can I determine which of the deleted items were files and which ones were directories?

Cheers,
Derrick