monotone-users

[Monotone-users] Monotone on osx mavericks

From: Aslak Gronflaten
Subject: [Monotone-users] Monotone on osx mavericks
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 11:43:19 +0800

Hi,

I've been using monotone for years - I haven't been able to find an alternative that lets me conveniently put all my projects together in one database, and allows me to sync all of them to another computer with one command.
Having now updated to osx 10.9, I've not been able to build or find a port of monotone 1.0 that works. I've tried macports and homebrew, and tried building myself, all without success. Since my db format is long since 1.0 , I can't use the 0.48 version available at monotone.ca .
Do any of you have it working on 10.9? Could you provide build instructions and/or a binary download?

Any help appreciated,
   Aslak