moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] Can't build it.

From: John Darrington
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] Can't build it.
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:25:25 +0800

There seems to be a bit of work needed to make moz-bononbo truly
portable.

I'm trying to  build on Debian (woody) and there's a lot of hurdles:

1.  The #define DEBUGM(...)  construct isn't liked by gcc-2.95 and
    seems to be contrary to ANSI.  But it works ok with gcc-3.0

2.  There are *heaps* of included dirs which are needed, but not
    picked up by the autoconf macros.  I've been having to manually
    put them in the Makefile.  Finally I'm down to
    gconf/gconf-client.h which isn't installed on my machine and I'm
    not sure which package it's supposed to be in.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://wwwkeys.pgp.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.