moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] [announcement] mozilla-bonobo 0.3.0 & GNOME CVS ne

From: Spundun Bhatt
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] [announcement] mozilla-bonobo 0.3.0 & GNOME CVS news
Date: 20 May 2003 14:43:10 -0700

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 14:40, Christian Glodt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 23:18, Spundun Bhatt wrote:
> > Thought this might help
> > http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/flash-0.4.10.tgz
> > The above source when applied the attached tiny patch... seems to
> > install make fine on gentoo(it installs flash plugin for mozilla... I
> > havent tested its working though).
>
> sorry, but for me this doesn't install anything:
>
> $ make install
> make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

You are right... you have to do make and then copy the plugin to the
/usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins or suitable directory.

> > And I think its not using any mozilla-dev package (cause I dont think I
> > have any such thing installed)
>
> That's because they actually copied the necessary
> headers into their own source (probably from the
> old NS4 Plugin SDK). I don't think that's the right
> approach.

Yeah I thought it would be something like this.... donno why I posted
this :) But how would I know if those headerfiles are there on my
machines or not?

<bugfixes snipped>
Thanx
Spundun