moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Plugins parameters

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Plugins parameters
Date: 04 Jun 2003 18:29:53 +0200

Le mer 04/06/2003 à 17:22, Christian Glodt a écrit :
> I've been looking at print support in the meantime, and even though it
> seems quite feasible, I've encountered quite a bit of problems.
> Many browsers don't implement printing of plugins properly, and what's
> worse, I haven't been able to actually print a bonobo component.
> Apparently the necessary client code has vanished from Gnome. It used
> to be in bonobo-1.0, but it's not present anymore in bonobo-2.0.
> There also used to be some code in libgnomeprint-2.1, but it's been
> removed from there too. So I'm stuck now, because I have no idea how
> to get a component to print itself :(

BonoboPrint is always defined and the method to use seems to be:
Bonobo_Stream Bonobo_Print_render(Bonobo_Print _obj, const
Bonobo_PrintDimensions* pd,
         const Bonobo_PrintScissor* scissor, CORBA_Environment *ev);
It is apperently not documented as are many other things in bonobo-2.x!...
Anyway, it is not compatible with bonobo-1. I'll post a question on the bonobo
list.

Best regards
--
Jean Bréfort <address@hidden>